How do we work?
- Before registering, consult the specific information of each excursion.
- It is not necessary to be a member of COGAM for trekking, but priority will be given to members if there are no places available. If you like to participate in Hiking and other COGAM activities, join us.
- See you every Monday from 19:30 to 21:00, meet us, and we tell you in detail how we work.
- Register in person or through a friend on Mondays at the weekly meeting from 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm and the rest of the days in LGBT+ information (Gay Inform) on the premises or by calling 91 523 00 70 (Monday through Friday From 17 to 21 and Saturdays from 18 to 20)
- Participants in the excursions must know the advice and rules, as well as accept their compliance.
- Participants are aware that the activities carried out may pose a risk that they must take personally and that they must collaborate with the organizers and other participants in order to ensure that the activity is carried out in the safest way possible for all.
- We have accident insurance and another liability insurance. What is charged for insurance is:
- One-day excursions: members nothing, not members 2 euros
- Weekend excursions: members2 euros, non-members 4 euros